EPC stands for Engineering, Procurement and Construction. You need your requirements transformed from engineered drawings to cost effective construction. The procurement element of your project is managed through effective Contract Tendering and Cost Control.
Contract Tendering & Cost Control
Pilz unique, value engineering approach, and lean processes, ensures that the level of design detail provided at tendering stage is such as to maximize the project benefit. Our intergrated teams combine experienced engineering, detailed quantity estimates and skillful negotiation to achieve best cost value for our customers.
What We Do
- Qualifying vendors to ensure you get the best value for your budget and also the most technically competent and suitable vendors
- Compilation of detailed request for quotation (RFQ) packages based on the information created during the Front End Study
- Short-listing vendors through a detailed study of their proposals
- Final negotiation of contract packages
- Selection of optimum contracts forms detailing of Terms and Conditions to protect project stake holders from unexpected or unforeseen project events
- Creation of sub-contractor and vendor specific cost control and tracking system
- Profit from structured construction progress control and quality control following contract signing
- Gain from our sensitivities for market trends, knowledge of the supply base and sound judgment for prices
- Rely on our strength to negotiate and strong determination to deliver on time and within budget