The goal of an effective SIS project is to install the Safety Instrumented System in accordance with the design documentation and to ensure that the requirements of the SRS have been achieved. The SIS will need to be commissioned so it can be validated before the system goes live.
HISS Panel Build
By using the data gathered during the previous phases we apply a structured approach to the implementation of the SIS so as to deliver a package that delivers on the specifications as set out by the customer and verified at the validation stage.
What We Do
Pilz will Project manage procurement and construction of electrical and control panels, field installation and validation:
- Carefully select equipment vendors
- Carry out Factory Acceptance and Site Acceptance Testing
- Install & commission equipment
- Provide start-up assistance including System and Process Training
- Gain from the knowledge and experience of the Pilz team comprising of industry experts across a wide field of process safety, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and automation.
- Take delivery of a turnkey solution that integrates the requisite layers of protection within the manufacturing process to reduce PFD and achieve the desired SIL.