Once your design phases are complete, you then need to fully implement your system - to panel-build, to construct your mechanical frames and structures. You will also need to test the constructed elements so as to minimise project risk before actual installation.
Electrical Panel Build, Installation & Commissioning
Pilz provide our customers with turnkey automation projects. You tell us your requirements…we design, build, test and deliver to site ready for installation.
We construct all electrical and control panels for your project in-house in accordance with design specification and electrical standards so Pilz are essentially a single source supplier providing you with a turn-key solution for your project from design to build and testing.
To enable Pilz to provide this seamless turnkey solution, we construct our electrical and control panels in-house to the customer’s specification. This includes mechanical structures, mountings, frames and guards – all constructed at our own purpose built workshop. To support our team on bespoke or one-off components, we work with a small number of carefully selected fabrication partners to ensure you get the highest quality service.
Pilz provides commissioning and validation services as part of a standalone or full turnkey offering. We cover the full range of customer operational requirements from simple commissioning and functional testing of equipment to IQ, OQ, PQ levels along with a range of safety validation services.
In line with GAMP, European standards and industry specific best practice, Pilz will create a full portfolio of test protocols and specification documents to support the commissioning and validation project stages
What We Do
We take electrical and mechanical design packages and deliver best in class engineering such as:
- Electrical Panel Building
- Junction Box and Marshalling Box construction
- Operator interface terminals (HMIs, Screens, Pushbutton/Indicator panels)
- 100% point to point testing in-house
- Bench testing and function simulation
- Network simulation and diagnostic and control testing
- Mechanical fabrication
- Stainless Steel
- Mild Steel
- Extruded Aluminium
- Factory Acceptance Testing
- Packaging and delivery to site
- Overall System commissioned on-site
- Full validation including Loop testing, Functional Matrix Testing, SAT, IQ/OQ/PQ
- From design to build and testing you have a single source supplier providing you with a comprehensive engineering solution for your project.
- Our commissioning and validation services ensure you receive a comprehensive approach to the final onsite stages of your project. You can be confident of a fully structured process including a pre-approved test strategy with full tracking and reporting and isolation of all test areas