When you integrate individual machines into a plant or wish to optimise the safety of existing machines, the time you have available is usually very limited. Pilz can help you to implement your safety measures safely and within the required timescale.
System implementation for plant and machinery
Rapid implementation of safety
The fourth step to machinery safety: System implementation
Rapid implementation of safety measures
The implementation of safety measures plays an important role in the networking of machinery or the retrofiting of existing plant. However, in practice there is usually only very little time for implementation. Fast, targeted measures are essential here.
Direct route to greater machinery safety
It’s important to you that safety systems and their implementation do not become the cost-determining elements in automation and safety projects. We’ll take care of the implementation of your safety measures as part of the system implementation.
When implementing safety functions, our experienced project managers keep any restrictions to the production process to an absolute minimum. For both project development and the fitting of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic components, we take into account the existing plant conditions to minimise downtime.
System implementation by Pilz includes the following phases:
- Project planning and management
- Selection and procurement of the necessary components such as actuators, sensors and control devices
- Design and assembly of the necessary mechanical structures
- Design and testing of the necessary electrical panels
- Installation of electrical and control systems
- Programming of control and visualisation systems
- System commissioning
- Selection of suppliers and contractors
- Training of machine operators and maintenance personnel
- Provision of documentation tracking the development process, following structured processes
Your benefits at a glance
With our worldwide network we can realise your projects on target and on time:
- Delegate tasks to experienced experts with many years of applications experience
- Implement your safety systems in accordance with the relevant standards and directives
- Implement your system at minimal cost and with minimum downtimes