Pilz as your preferred partner for EPC Project Management
Expanding your industrial facility, introducing a new product, optimizing production plant for lean manufacturing, transferring machinery from overseas locations, improving workplace safety? You need a partner that will Engineer, Procure and Construct your project. Effective EPC Project Management is a full solution provided by Pilz for managing every aspect of your project in a systematic, technical and professional manner. Using methodologies which we have created and refined over previous EPC Project Management projects, we assemble a multidisciplinary team to manage your project from the beginning through to turn key readiness.
Our experience in EPC Project Management
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction – We take responsibility as the main contractor to deliver the full solution.
- We deploy structured processes evolved from our heritage in compliance and safety engineering
- We achieve best value through contract management and negotiation skills combined with our local knowledge and international reach
- Managing multi million euro projects in from an EPC angle has ensured our customers have had the benefit of the cost risk being away from themselves and the assurance that Pilz manage every aspect of the project with precision planning and in full consultation with our customers.
- We specialize in Industrial projects and have built our core EPC Project Management Team from experts with backgrounds in this area
- Pilz can navigate the legal and ’red tape’ issues you will encounter during the planning stages of your project.
- Our experts, in partnership with your company, will guide you through the process, ensuring you are fully briefed of developments at every stage.
Services we offer in EPC Project Management
- EPC Project Management
- PSDS & PSCS
- Front End Feasibility Study
- Planning & Licence Applications
- Contract Tendering & Cost Control
- Multi Discipline Design
- Commissioning & Validation
- Process & Plant Optimisation