The next generation of configurable control system
1 Sep. 2016
PNOZmulti 2 information
Configurable Control System PNOZmulti 2
The configurable control system PNOZmulti is multifunctional, freely configurable and tailor-made for use in many areas of mechanical engineering. Safety functions such as emergency stop, safety gates, light beam devices and many more are monitored safely. All the necessary safety functions are created directly on the PC using the software tool PNOZmulti Configurator. Expansion modules are also easy to select and configure via the PNOZmulti Configurator. So you can reduce your engineering times and get to market quicker.
For a limited time customers in Australia can receive additional discounts (of up to 50%) on the PNOZmulti 2 expansion modules when purchased in conjunction with PNOZmulti 2 base units (some conditions apply). This makes the expansion capability of the PNOZmulti 2 now even more attractive. Choose from a large array of different types of communication & IO expansions modules and customise your PNOZmulti 2 controller for your specific application.
Call us today on 1300 723 334 or send an email to email@example.com to find out more about this special offer.
More about the PNOZmulti 2
The configurable control systems PNOZmulti 2 are suitable for implementing multiple safety functions on plant or machinery – and the base unit is just 45 mm wide! The system is modular and expandable, so it can grow with your machine as it expands or as its requirements change. PNOZmulti 2 can be connected to common communication networks. Motion monitoring for one or more axes is another convenient option with PNOZmulti 2. The safety architecture can be created irrespective of the higher level plant control system. So you can standardise your safety.
The PNOZmulti 2 range features:
- Two base modules and a large range of expansion modules ensure the PNOZmulti 2 can be used in most machinery safety applications.
- Expansion modules include digital inputs, digital semiconductor outputs, relay outputs and motion monitoring modules for monitoring safe motion functions (standstill, speed, speed range etc.) by encoder or proximity switches.
- A range of communication modules are also available in order to talk with the most common Ethernet and fieldbus protocols.
- The original drag-and-drop and most comprehensive software tool, PNOZmulti Configurator, allows simple configuration of your safety control system and provides detailed diagnostics.
- More advanced diagnostics are available at the click in conjunction with the PVIS OPC Server – with just a few clicks of the mouse you can ensure any faults the safety system detects can easily be found and rectified.
Configurable control systems PNOZmulti 2 – worldwide safety standard for all machine types!