Our service robotics modules give you an easy start to robotics. Assemble your individual robot application – exactly according to your requirements: Pilz service robotics modules consist of the manipulator module PRBT, the control module PRCM, the operating module PRTM and ROS modules. With the collision measurement set PRMS for human-robot collaboration (HRC) we can provide reliable support as you work towards a safe application. Application areas for the service robotics modules can be found in service robotics and industrial environments. Benefit from our cost-efficient, flexible solution!
Robotics by Pilz – open and compatible
Service robotics modules for use in industrial and non-industrial environments
Service robotics modules – Your benefits at a glance
- The modules can be combined individually. Combinations with all common third-party components, such as robot controllers, robot arms or operator panels are also possible.
- Manipulator, control and operating module form a DGUV-certified package in accordance with EN ISO 10218-1
- The safety functions STO and SBC and the robot system safety functions implemented through the safety controller ensure maximum safety
- Plug-and-work principle ensures rapid commissioning
- Open interfaces such as ROS and CANopen ensure optimum compatibility
- High-quality components guarantee a long service life and a high degree of robustness
Application areas for service robotics modules
- Pick-&-place applications in an industrial environment
- From assembly through to quality control and machine loading
- Modular, semi-automated, small robot cells in an industrial environment
- Applications with automated guided vehicles (AGV)
- Applications within universities and in a research and development environment
ROS modules – the manufacturer-independent open-source software
With the ROS modules we can offer users high-quality ROS packages directly from the manipulator manufacturer. These meet industrial quality requirements and are ready for immediate use in industrial and service robotics environments.
Have we caught your interest? Our international hotline staff would be happy to advise you individually about ROS at email@example.com.