The automation PSS 4000 has TÜV approval for safeguarding passenger and service lifts.
Efficient safeguarding of lifts and lifting equipment
The components of the automation system PSS 4000 are now approved as safety components for lift applications. These applications are subject to strict safety regulations and must meet specific requirements.
The approval was based on:
- DIN EN 115-1: Safety of escalators and moving walks - Part 1: Construction and installation
- DIN EN 81-1: Safety rules for the construction and installation of lifts - Part 1: Electric lifts
- DIN EN 81-2: Safety rules for the construction and installation of lifts - Part 1: Hydraulic lifts
Safeguarding lifts - Diverse range of applications can be implemented
With the automation system PSS 4000, lift operators and manufacturers now have access to a technically independent, flexible solution. The system is extremely robust and easy to operate, offering users the widest range of functions. Various applications can be implemented thanks to the new approval:
- Passenger lifts
- Service lifts and goods lifts
- All types of lifting equipment
As a user, the automation system PSS 4000 offers you a flexible solution in all areas of automation technology - plus industry-wide application options.