Pilz are holding a free machinery safety seminar on the 5th of November for the food, beverage & tobacco industry.
10 Sept 2015
Machinery Safety Seminar for the Food & Beverage Industry
The one day seminar will be held at Chesford Grange Hotel, Kenilworth, Coventry and will cover a wide range of machinery safety topics such as;
- Legislative framework that affects OEM's and End Users
- Standards & Directives including EN ISO 14119, with an introduction to C standards
Practical example of complete safety solution for a packaging machine including;
- Application of EN 415 packaging machine standards
- Risk Assessment & Safety Concept
- Requirements for use of light curtains
- Verification & validation of safety functions
- Mechatronic approach to implementing safety requirements with a Pilz PSS 4000
- Technology innovations
- Pilz safety services & training courses
The event will be run by a selection of Pilz’s Machinery Safety experts from the safety services, motion control and safety & automation solutions team, who will be on hand during the day to discuss any applications or questions that delegate’s may have.
For more information or to book your place email email@example.com or call 01536 460766