- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 26 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + Extra 5 Days Unpaid Holiday
- 7% Contributory Stakeholder Pension Scheme + Life Assurance
- PPE Provided
Pilz Automation UK Ltd are automation specialists for components, systems and services. We are an established, reputable and successful company, who are fully committed to safety and use our passion and knowledge to offer customers the best possible automation solutions for their plants and machinery worldwide.
We are seeking an additional Machinery Safety Trainer - Assessor, ideally with experience of delivering training with experience of machinery safety and with a desire to learn and deliver training, to help us plan ahead with our continued success and future growth.
On a day-to-day basis this role will require effective delivery or our various bespoke Pilz machine safety training courses to a wide range of customers at our UK Training Centre in Corby, Northants and sometimes remotely at a customer site.
Your key responsibilities will be;
- Developing and maintaining machine safety course content, material and equipment
- Highly knowledgeable in Machinery EN ISO safety standards and legislation e.g. Machinery Directive, LVD, EMC Directive, EN 12100, EN 13849-1 etc… and maintain a good understanding of industry safety regulations and standards. ATEX knowledge would potentially be beneficial.
- Occasional (c20%) machine safety inspections, including primarily PUWER Inspections, but could also include Risk Assessments, Safety Concepts, CE/UKCA Marking and Safety Validations
- Generating high quality reports using our in-house software tools
- Delivery of Pilz bespoke machinery safety training courses
Our ideal candidate will have an electrical engineering background and be competent in industrial machinery safety, ideally backed up with a formal Training qualification e.g. BTEC Professional Teaching Certificate and a Health & Safety qualification such as NEBOSH General Certificate or higher.
In addition, you must have excellent communication and presentation skills, be methodical in approach, customer focused, self-driven, with effective time management and project management skills.
This role will be based at our UK Head Office in Corby - Northants, with occasional training also being delivered at other customer sites throughout the UK.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, and this role sounds of interest to you, please submit your CV for further consideration to our HR Manager Lynne Breslin on firstname.lastname@example.org