- Salary: £45,000 to £55,000 pa (depending on experience)
- 26 Days Annual Leave + 8 days Bank Holidays + Extra 5 Days Unpaid Holiday
- 7% Contributory Stakeholder Pension Scheme + Life Assurance
- Cash for Car Scheme
Pilz Automation UK Ltd are automation specialists for components, systems and services. We are an established, reputable and successful company, who are fully committed to safety and use our passion and knowledge to offer customers the best possible automation solutions for their plants and machinery worldwide.
We are seeking an experienced machine safety consultant, with experience of delivering training, to help us plan ahead with our continued success and future growth, and we currently have a fantastic opportunity for a full-time, permanent Machinery Safety Trainer/Consultant to join our existing competent and friendly team.
On a day-to-day basis this role will require effective delivery or our various bespoke Pilz machine safety training courses to a wide range of customers at our UK Training Centre in Corby, Northants.
Your key responsibilities will be;
- Delivery of machine safety training courses
- Developing and maintaining machine safety course content, material and equipment
- Highly knowledgeable in Machinery EN ISO safety standards and legislation e.g. Machinery Directive, ATEX, PED, LVD and the EMC Directive, and maintain a good understanding of industry safety regulations and standards.
- Occasional machine safety inspections, including risk assessments, PUWER inspections, safety concepts, CE Marking and safety validations
- Generating high quality reports using our in house software tools
Our ideal candidate will have an electrical engineering background and be competent in industrial machinery safety e.g. Machinery Directive, Low Voltage Directive, EMC Directive, ATEX and Pressure Equipment, backed up with a formal Training qualification e.g. BTEC Professional Teaching Certificate and a Health & Safety qualification such as NEBOSH General Certificate or higher.
In addition, you must be have excellent communication and presentation skills, be methodical in approach, customer focused, self-driven, with effective time management and project management skills.
This role will be based at our UK Head Office in Corby - Northants, with occasional training also being delivered at other customer sites.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, and this role sounds of interest to you, please submit your CV for further consideration to our HR Generalist Lynne Breslin on email@example.com