- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Company bonus scheme
- 26 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + Extra 5 Days Unpaid Holiday
- 7% Contributory Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance (4x annual salary)
Due to continued demand, we are seeking an additional Machinery Safety Trainer – Consultant to join our existing competent and friendly team, who ideally has experience of delivering training, experience of machinery safety, or with a strong desire to learn and deliver training, to help us plan for our continued success and future growth.
On a day-to-day basis this role will require effective delivery of our various bespoke Pilz machine safety training courses to a wide range of customers at our UK Training Centre in Corby, Northants and occasionally remotely at customer sites (80%). In addition, on an occasional basis (20%) you will also be required to deliver machine safety inspections, including risk assessments, PUWER inspections, safety concepts, CE Marking and safety validations (full training provided) at various customer sites throughout the UK (occasional overseas.)
- Developing and maintaining machine safety course content, material, and equipment
- Maintaining high knowledge in Machinery EN ISO safety standards and legislation e.g., Machinery Directive, LVD, EMC Directive, EN 12100, EN 13849-1 etc.… and maintain a good understanding of industry safety regulations and standards. ATEX knowledge would potentially be beneficial
- Occasional machine safety inspections, including primarily PUWER Inspections, but could also include Risk Assessments, Safety Concepts, CE/UKCA Marking and Safety Validations
- Generating high quality reports using our in-house software tools
- Delivery of Pilz bespoke machinery safety training courses
Desirable skills but not essential to include an electrical engineering background and be competent in industrial machinery safety, a Health & Safety qualification such as NEBOSH General Certificate or higher.
In addition, you must have excellent communication and presentation skills, be methodical in approach, customer focused, self-driven, with effective time management and project management skills.
This role will be based at our UK Head Office in Corby - Northants, with occasional training also being delivered at other customer sites throughout the UK. We are looking for someone who lives within commutable distance to Corby, however, would potentially consider candidates who would be willing to relocate.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, and this role sounds of interest to you, click the button below to submit your CV for further consideration to our HR Manager Lynne Breslin.