Few engineers would be prepared to state that they are fully familiar with all aspects of the regulations, standards and risk management technologies relating to machinery safety. But this four day course from Pilz Automation Technology presents all of this material in the form of a single training package suitable for electrical and mechanical engineers and engineering managers. In addition of classroom sessions there are also practical exercises and examinations. A unit accredited certificate will be issued on successful completion of individual modules. A City & Guilds Machinery Safety Certificate will be issued on successful completion of all seven modules.
What you can expect
- Comprehensive know-how covering the complete lifecycle of a machine or plant
- Complete technological competence when preparing safety solutions
- Efficient, safety oriented engineering
- Highly practical approach
- Certification in only 4 days