With SecurityBridge we offer a product for the area of Industrial Security. The SecurityBridge protects the control system PNOZmulti and the automation system PSS 4000 from manipulation due to unauthorised access. That way you don't even give espionage and manipulation a chance, but guarantee the safety of your staff and the availability of your machine!
On the safe side with SecurityBridge!
GIT SECURITY Award – SecurityBridge is in the top 3!
The Application Firewall SecurityBridge has convinced and was voted into the top 3 of the GIT SECURITY Award 2019. Our customers, partners and readers of the magazines GIT SICHERHEIT, GIT SECURITY, messtec drives Automation voted in the category A - secure automation for the SecurityBridge.
The place in the top 3 will be announced during the award ceremony at SPS IPC Drives in Nuremberg. The award ceremony will take place on Tuesday, 27 November 2018, 17:30 hrs in Hall 4, Stand 279.
This is how to use SecurityBridge
SecurityBridge can be placed upstream of the base unit of the PNOZmulti or PLC controller PSSuniversal PLC. It acts as a VPN server, via which a virtual private network (VPN) with one or more client PCs (configuration PC) can be established. The connection between PC and device is thus protected. Only suitably authorised users can make changes to a project’s configuration. This prevents unauthorised access to the protected network. The result is that the data transfer between the client PC and SecurityBridge is protected against tapping and manipulation.
The SecurityBridge also controls the process data traffic, and it monitors the integrity of the safety system. Changes in the check sum indicate that there are changes in the projects of PNOZmulti and PSS 4000.
Benefits at a glance:
- Protection against manipulation of data through authentication and authorisation management
- Increases plant availability because only required data (authorised configuration and process data) is transferred
- Forwarding of low-latency process data
- Reveals unauthorised changes to the project by monitoring the check sum (CRC)
- Prevents unauthorised access because downstream devices are in a protected network
- Only suitably authorised users can make changes to a project’s configuration
- Web-based user interface for easy configuration, diagnostics and maintenance
- Connection with the central authentication system via RADIUS
- Continuous updates independent of the control system
- Integrated digital inputs and outputs e.g. to activate the VPN tunnel
- VPN server to establish a VPN tunnel for safe data transfer
- USB interface for protecting and re-establishing the configuration on USB memory.
- LED display for error messages and diagnostics
Our product range: Industrial Security
Please wait while data is being loaded
Pilz GmbH & Co. KG
Telephone: +49 711 3409-0
Telephone: +49 711 3409 444
- United States (toll-free): +1 877-PILZUSA (745-9872)
- Brazil: + 55 11 4942-7028
- Canada: +1 888-315-PILZ (315-7459)
- Mexico: +52 55 5572 1300
- Sweden: +46 300 13990 / +45 74436332
- Italy: +39 0362 1826711
- France (toll-free): +33 3 88104000
- Ireland: +353 21 4804983
- Netherlands: +31 347 320477
- Russia: +7 495 6654993
- Belgium: +32 9 321 75 75
- United Kingdom: +44 1536 462203
- Switzerland: +41 62 88979 30
- Spain: +34 938497433
- Germany: +49 711 3409 444
- Denmark: +45 74436332
- Finland: +358 10 3224030 / +45 74436332
- Austria: +43 1 7986263-444
- Turkey: +90 216 5775552
- Taiwan: +886 2 25700068
- New Zealand: +64 9 6345350
- Japan: +81 45 471 2281
- South Korea: +82 31 778 3390
- Australia: +61 3 9560 0621
- China: +86 21 60880878-216