You can have simple configuration and optimum visualisation of your automation projects with PASvisu. So you can achieve a convenient, comprehensive overview of your plant locally and via remote access! PASvisu displays your automation projects in a way that's visually attractive thanks to the most diverse range of style sheets.
HMI software PASvisu for web-based visualisation
The web-based HMI software – Your automation in full view!
PASvisu now with integral recipe manager
To change parameters on plants and machines, certain specifications are required. Numerous set values have to be created, changed and transferred to the control system. You can implement this easily via the user-friendly recipe manager from Version 1.7 from PASvisu. Store the values for the variables and add them to the data sets. In this way you can quickly and easily define the data sets for your recipe and load them in the runtime into the control system. Changes such as cloning, editing or deleting are now possible also a any time.
You can now also:
- Change the language in the event list and the event log (supported languages: English, French and German)
- You can assign hardware tiles with your own image material
- Display a radial measurement of 360 degrees
- Adapt and move tiles in runtime via variables
Intuitive and pleasing on the eye: This is how you benefit from PASvisu
- Accelerated projects: From engineering and runtime to maintenance
- Link between PAS4000 and PASvisu projects enables shorter project times
- Faster engineering, as variables do not need to be entered and assigned manually
- Flexible application on a wide range of end devices - thanks to the system’s platform independence
- Language switching: create, export and import languages
- Data logging: Logging of variables and export via CSV file
- Advanced trend tile: Display of logged trends, targeted filtered search for past time courses and adding dynamic trend lines
- Integral recipe management for convenient definition of the data sets of your machine visualisation
PASvisu consists of the configuration tool PASvisu Builder and PASvisu Runtime
- Visualisation with tiles: Predefined GUI elements have all the relevant features (e.g. prefix, suffix and error status)
- Process variables are connected via automatic filtering out in the tool (no need to set up the variables manually)
- Through the separation of function and appearance on CSS3 (Cascading Style Sheets), a variety of predefined styles are available for selection within the project
- Cross-platform access via almost every end device such as PC, tablet or smartphone via web browser thanks to the use of HTML5
- Genuine Client-Server functionality – remote maintenance can be carried out separately from on-site operation
Perfectly tailored to the visualisation software PMI v7e
Your plant visualisation will be displayed perfectly on the Pilz Human Machine Interface PMIvisu. The software is preinstalled and licensed on the new visualisation panels PMI v7e . With this combination you can quickly and simply visualise and diagnose all the functions of the small controllers PNOZmulti via direct connection.
Connection to the automation system PSS 4000
The web-based visualisation software PASvisu is perfectly tailored to the automation system PSS 4000 from Pilz. As a result its control software PAS4000 can easily be linked to the visualisation software PASvisu. This creates a perfect symbiosis of controller and visualisation – for all phases of the machine's lifecycle.
Connection of the configurable small control systems PNOZmulti to the visualisation software PASvisu
Now you can link the configurable safe small control systems PNOZmulti directly to the visualisation software PASvisu. As a result you have access to the software's full range of functions, including the diagnostic option. Benefit from short downtimes due to a fast restart!
PASvisu is open for all systems. As a result you can easily link all the controllers you are currently using to the visualisation software via an OPC UA Server connection and transfer all the controller's variables.
PMIvisu - The right visualisation panel for software
Your plant visualisation will be displayed perfectly on the Pilz Human Machine Interface PMIvisu. The operator terminal is equipped with a high-performance processor and the visualisation software PASvisu is pre-installed for convenient application.
The capacitive displays are available in two sizes: Choose between 7" and 12".
Please wait while data is being loaded
Pilz GmbH & Co. KG
Telephone: +49 711 3409-0
Telephone: +49 711 3409 444
- Canada: +1 888-315-PILZ (315-7459)
- Mexico: +52 55 5572 1300
- Brazil: + 55 11 4942-7028
- United States (toll-free): +1 877-PILZUSA (745-9872)
- Sweden: +46 300 13990 / +45 74436332
- Belgium: +32 9 321 75 75
- Netherlands: +31 347 320477
- Denmark: +45 74436332
- France (toll-free): +33 3 88104000
- Russia: +7 495 6654993
- United Kingdom: +44 1536 462203
- Turkey: +90 216 5775552
- Italy: +39 0362 1826711
- Ireland: +353 21 4804983
- Finland: +358 10 3224030 / +45 74436332
- Austria: +43 1 7986263-444
- Switzerland: +41 62 88979 32
- Germany: +49 711 3409 444
- Spain: +34 938497433
- South Korea: +82 31 778 3390
- Japan: +81 45 471 2281
- New Zealand: +64 9 6345350
- China: +86 21 60880878-216
- Australia: +61 3 9560 0621
- Taiwan: +886 2 25700068