For the configurable, safe small controllers PNOZmulti 2 two new function blocks “MSO flex” and “MSO flex visu” are available for the configuration of access permissions and the functionally safe operating mode selection with PITreader.
- Functionally safe operating mode selection with the operating mode selector elements
- Element/function block “MSO flex”: configuration of buttons or the Pilz PIT Buttonbox for safe operating mode selection at an input module PNOZmulti 2
- Element/function block “MSO flex visu”: in the visualisation software PASvisu variables are defined as inputs for the operating mode buttons and sent to the PNOZmulti 2. The operating mode can then be selected via the software buttons on the operator terminals PMIvisu v7/v8
- Up to 4 PITreaders supported at the base unit PNOZ m B1 (PNOZmulti 2): configuration of the required PITreader permissions with the element/function block “PITreader Authorisation”
- Element/function block “Burner”: for the configuration of the base unit PNOZ m B1 Burner for the safe control and monitoring of furnaces in accordance with EN 50156 and EN 298.
- The base unit PNOZ m B1 Burner (order number: 772 102, will be available from July 2020)
Please watch our What's New video for version 10.12 at www.pilz.com/pnozmulti-tools