With the new generation PSENopt II Pilz offers the first type 3 light guard for applications up to PL d.
New type 3 light guard PSENopt II
The first Type 3 light guards PSENopt II are designed for safety category PL d applications in accordance with IEC/EN 61496 and they provide finger and hand protection.
Flexible use and rapid installation
The light guards PSENopt II can be installed quickly and simply using fitting aids. The absence of dead-zones allows flexible use with increased safety. With a shock resistance of 50 g, PSENopt II are extremely robust and therefore suited for use in a rugged industrial environment. Operators can use the LEDs to evaluate the main causes behind a machine stop plus any system defects. This reduces downtimes.
Complete solutions from one source
Together with the control engineering from Pilz, PSENopt II provides a complete, one-stop solution for your plant. They can be connected directly to a PDP 67 using the 5-pin connector. A large number of compatible accessories are available.
Benefits at a glance:
• Type 3 light guard for applications up to PL d
• Finger and hand protection
• Shock resistance of 50 g for use in a rugged industrial environment
• Absence of dead-zones for higher level of safety and flexible installation
• User-friendly diagnostics via LEDs to reduce down times
• Automatic Reset
• Compatible accessories
• Connection-compatible with PDP 67
• Complete, one-stop solution with control technology from Pilz