A selection of I/O modules for safety-related and non-safety-related digital signal processing is available for the remote I/O system PSSuniversal 2. You can configure the system to fit your requirements, with a flexible mix of safety and standard functions. With PSSuniversal 2 it is very simple to adapt the system retrospectively. The configuration is performed in our software tool PASconfig.
PSSuniversal 2 – I/O modules for your remote I/O system
Combine freely to create your application
New: Extended application range for the remote I/O system PSSuniversal 2!
New electronic modules with analogue inputs and outputs for voltage and current signals are available for the remote I/O system PSSuniversal 2! An additional electronic module with six digital inputs for 120 Volt AC signals enables it to be used with other mains voltages, such as those found in the American market for example.
All electronic modules are suitable for both the head module with PROFINET / PROFIsafe and EtherNet/IP / CIP Safety. As a result the modules can be applied irrespective of the control network and protocol that is used. Communication between the head modules and electronic modules is via the backplane. This means you can exchange or reconfigure electronic modules during operation, without having to shut down the entire installation. That reduces the machine’s downtimes. Ideal for your plant automation!
I/O modules, the flexible solution – Your benefits
- The fine granularity of the system means precise adjustment to your specific requirements
- Modules are simple to exchange for subsequent system adjustments
- Functional safety as a basic function
Overview of the I/O module features
- Pinpoint diagnostics, faults are located and rectified quickly
- Minimum dimensions due to maximum packing density, with up to 16 channels on 12.5 mm
- Any mixed structure comprising safety and standard functions
- Up to 64 modules can be installed in any order
- Backplane as carrier unit for the modules ensures simple exchange when changes are made to the system
As individual as your industry application
Our product range: I/O modules for your remote I/O system
Pilz Australia Safe Automation
Unit 1, 12-14 Miles Street
Mulgrave, Melbourne, Victoria 3170
Telephone: +61 3 9560 0621 / 1300 723 334
Telephone: +61 3 9560 0621