The objective of the training is to put across to you the processes and standards that are important in the design and evaluation of safety-relevant control systems. This training course addresses how EN ISO 13849-1 (the safety-related control systems standard) is applied in automation and equipment design. In addition, we introduce you to the requirements resulting from the EN/IEC 62061 standard.
Design of safety control systems according to ISO 13849 and IEC 62061
Order number 1T000043 | Advanced | International
- Safety regulations and standards (introduction)
- Standards for safety-related control systems
- EN ISO 13849-1
- EN/IEC 62061
- Detailed overview of the design principles for safety-related control systems
- Calculating the safety integrity level (SIL) and the performance level (PL)
- Using the safety calculator PAScal
Developers, design engineers and planners in plant and machine engineering and control and automation technology.
Benefits to you
- Detailed evaluations from safety design
- Main architectures and alternatives in the design of safety-relevant control systems, including practical examples
- Advantages of a structured concept for the design of safety systems
- Tried-and-tested methods for your machine design
Safe Design Incorporating ISO13849-1
You would like to book this training on a different date, or at a different site and/or to book a different training type? Please contact us. We are happy to inform you personally.Your individual enquiry
Pilz Automation Safety L.P.
7150 Commerce Boulevard
Canton, MI 48187
Telephone: +1 734 354-0272