Is your railway infrastructure outdated? Is it difficult or even impossible to get hold of spare parts? Do you associate fault diagnostics with tiresome car journeys? Get around the availability bottlenecks and invest now in the railway automation of the future. We can enable a modernised railway infrastructure as well as safe railway operation! Our safe solutions for railway automation include digital remote access to your interlockings as well as rail safety engineering, such as control and monitoring of level crossings, or electrical, locally-set points for example. From engineering and project configuration through to service and maintenance – we provide project support.
Digitisation for railway technology – simply safe!
Travel safely with railway automation from Pilz
Travel safely to the digital future
Register now for the recording of the railway technology webinar!
Don't worry if you have missed the webinar "Replacing proprietary applications in rail technology with digital PLC technology". You can watch the recording in comfort at your desk. Using real railway projects from Pilz as examples, our experts Christian Korupp and Jörg Lemme, from the new rail technology business unit, will demonstrate how to make your rail infrastructure sustainable!
Solutions for railway technology
Safely to the digital future
Safety is our core competency
Whether it’s public transport or private railway, transportation of passengers or cargo – as a system integrator or end customer from the safety-related railway sector you will benefit from our many years’ experience in safe automation technology. We bring this experience to our railway technology solutions.
Get on track for Rail 4.0
Many railway infrastructure systems are outdated and in urgent need of modernisation. Modern, digital railway automation can improve the reliability of rail transport. To contribute to the modernisation and expansion of railway infrastructure, we are investing in open, industry-proven automation technology.
Benefits of our solutions
- Needs-based: what you get is a flexible solution tailored to your needs
- Networkable: numerous interfaces and the modular design enables its use in a variety of networks
- Ideal for retrofit: Our systems can be integrated into existing networks
- Reduced costs: modular design made of standardised components (COTS - commercial off-the-shelf)
- Simple: manual processes simplified significantly by railway automation
- Ties up fewer resources: we undertake the engineering and accompany you through the development, programming and implementation of your railway project
- There for you anywhere in the world: with subsidiaries in 42 countries