The three-level enabling switches PITenable are used as manually operated control devices when working in a plant or machine's danger zone. They are used when the protective device has to be suspended.
Enabling switch PITenable
Safe adjustment and maintenance with one hand
Your benefits at a glance
- Ability to work safely inside a plant or machine's danger zone
- Easy to monitor processes with the safety gate open
- Operator is protected should he overreact with shock or panic
- Ergonomically moulded housing for comfortable operation
Features at a glance
- 3-level enabling switch: Off-On-Off
- Versions with M12 -5-pin angled connector or with open cable end
- Simple attachment via magnetic clamp
- Light, stable pressure point
- Difficult to manipulate
Safe on three levels: Off-On-Off 3-level enabling switch
- Level 1: The pushbutton has not yet been operated. The machine runs with the safety functions activated.
- Level 2: The activation function is on, the pushbutton is in the middle position. The machine runs while the protective effect of the movable guards is suspended.
- Level 3: The protection function is activated when the pushbutton is suddenly released or fully pressed. The machine is immediately brought to a standstill. This function protects the operator, should he overreact in a shock situation.
Safety with the approved all-in-one solution
Pilz offers you the safe evaluation devices PNOZmulti and the automation system PSS 4000 in order to evaluate the PITenable solution. PITenable is always ready for operation when staff require special protection while working in hazardous areas.
Our portfolio: Enabling switch PITenable
Pilz Automation Safety L.P.
7150 Commerce Boulevard
Canton, MI 48187
Telephone: +1 734 354-0272
Telephone: +1 877 745-9872