April 6, 2022
Apr 6, 2022
COVID-19 and Pilz: In Person Training Protocol Update
At Pilz, our job is to keep people safe. As the world responds to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are happy to be able to continue serving as your knowledge leader in automation safety. In the near future, we will be coming together to provide in-person training. If you feel symptoms of COVID-19 please do not report to the training class. If symptoms develop during the course, please notify the instructor privately. Please let this notice serve as both our pledge to you and our expectations of you, so everyone stays safe.
Steps Pilz is Taking:
- Classes will have a limited number of students ensuring each participant is able to maintain social distancing while in the classroom where possible
- There will be no gathering for exercises/workshops and no collection of handouts (other than exam forms) -- If hands-on equipment is part of the class, class size will be limited to the number of demo units available
- Food provided as part of the course will be set up in a manner to minimize/eliminate the use of shared serving utensils and supplies where possible
Steps Customers Will Take:
- Be diligent in your travel to the training class to ensure CDC safety recommendations are being followed
- Face coverings are optional for all attendees unless local ordinances or the host facility says otherwise (If your company has specific requirements regarding face covering, we encourage you to follow that protocol)
- Customers are encouraged to have their own personal hand sanitizer and/or disinfectant solution; since not every course is taught at a Pilz facility, we cannot guarantee those items will be available
- Observe posted guidance specific to the location
We thank you for your efforts to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Pilz Automation Safety
View all our training programs here.