Feb 10, 2021
Pilz training classes – Committed to your safety
At Pilz, our job it to keep people safe. As the world responds to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are still able to continue serving as your knowledge leader in automation safety.
We currently offer many training courses in our portfolio as online webinars. The training content is identical as our classroom training content. To teach complex topics easily and quickly they are grouped into compact modules. As a participant, you can contribute actively during the online training, e.g. in exercises or Q&A sessions. Of course, each participant will receive a relevant certificate when participating in all the sessions of a training. In the Training section of our web site you can find further information on each of our online training courses.
Pilz has decided we will now be providing a limited number of in-person training classes. With this decision, we realize that the safety of customers, business partners and our employees is the highest priority.
The following classes have specific in-person training dates scheduled in 2021:
For in-person training, Pilz is taking extra precautions and we ask that all participants also do their part to ensure everyone stays safe.
Steps Pilz is taking:
- Limited class size to enable 6 ft. social distancing; Instructor will be 12 ft. away from first row participants
- Training room cleaned at the beginning of each day
- Food provided will be set up in a manner to minimize/eliminate the use of shared serving utensils and supplies
- A limited quantity of disposable masks will be available
- Temperature checks and the completion of a health questionnaire are required
Steps the Customer will take:
- Be diligent in your travel to the class—follow all CDC guidelines
- Come prepared with a clean face covering each day of training, and your own personal hand sanitizer
Download our brochure here.
View all our training options here.