CMSE® - Certified Machinery Safety Expert is a globally recognized qualification enabling a 360° approach to machinery safety.
A Global Partnership in Machinery Safety
A collaboration between two international leaders in their respective fields, Pilz and TUV NORD, Certified Machinery Safety Expert training is the foremost machinery safety training of its kind in the market. Our Training Instructors have extensive experience in the field of machinery safety therefore they have the ability to utilize worked examples from projects to ensure attendees gain both a theoretical and practical understanding.
Pilz as the Expert in Machinery
Pilz is an international company providing innovative machinery safety services, training and products. Pilz operates from an international platform through a network of 42 subsidiaries with headquarters in Stuttgart, Germany.
TUV NORD as the International Certifier
TUV NORD, with its subsidiary TUV NORD CERT, is an international certification body and is present in more than 70 countries worldwide. Customers benefit from the in-depth expertise of qualified and licensed experts and auditors. TUV NORD CERT guarantees the highest competence in certification.
What is CMSE® - Certified Machinery Safety Expert?
CMSE® training deals with the complex technical issues surrounding machinery safety and enables an understanding of the lifecycle - from legislation, standards and safeguarding techniques to a detailed review of functional safety areas.
Your benefits of CMSE certification
Gaining certification will enable you to:
- Develop a greater understanding of the requirements of the relevant regulations and standards
- Discover how these may be applied to the design, build, maintenance and operation of machinery
- Understand the obligations to be met when specifying, designing, constructing or putting machinery into service
- Manage projects from risk assessment to safety upgrade and implementation
- Design functional safety systems in accordance with EN ISO 13849-1
- Attain an internationally valid certificate from TUV NORD, proving your competence - globally
- Use the internationally recognized TÜV NORD certificate as a benefit for your company – but also for your career
- Become a recognized machinery safety expert at your workplace
Test your knowledge now by answering 10 machinery safety questions in the CMSE® Quiz:
Access the CMSE® Quiz now!