Since 1948, Pilz, a family-owned company has been setting standards in automation and control, and is most known today in the area of safety. We manufacture a full range of automation and control products. Our services start with product training and end at turnkey solutions for the safe automation of industrial machinery. We are a rapidly growing organization that strongly believes in continuous improvement.
Pilz Automation Safety LP is currently seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant based in the Milwaukee, WI area. This position reports directly to the Regional Manager for the Americas and is responsible for supporting that position and team as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities: (not limited to)
- Timely execution of administrative tasks/projects
- Monitor and cultivate communications; both internal and external
- Manage sales campaigns and marketing projects
- Provide personal assistant support to the Regional Manager
- Coordinate meetings and events for the Regional Management team - Including travel, hospitality, agendas, meeting content, and PowerPoint presentations
- Create correspondence and reports as directed - Including meeting minutes and reports in Excel, SAP, and Qlick-view
- Update intranet as needed
- Interface between Regional Manager and global headquarters in Germany as well as other Pilz organizations
- Manage project timelines and budgets; present status updates to project team, management and customers
- Other duties as assigned
Travel: regional and international 3-4 times per year
- Associates’ degree in Business Administration (or similar) and two (2) to three (3) years’ experience in an administrative position or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- “Intermediate” level Excel user; fluency in other Microsoft Office programs
- Strong intercultural and social competence
- Ability to work in disbursed and/or virtual team environment
- Exceptional planning, organizational, and time-management skills
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Willingness to learn Pilz products and procedures
- Self-motivated, well-organized and team oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in Business
- SAP knowledge (report generation)
- “Advance” Excel knowledge (pivot tables, data analysis, creating graphs)
- Previous experience in the Automation industry
- Additional languages: Spanish, Portuguese, and/or German
If you have what it takes to be a Pilzler, we offer an exciting work environment, along with a competitive salary and benefits package which includes company paid:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Short-/Long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Parental leave
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) contribution
- Opportunities for bonuses
- and much, much more
Pilz Automation Safety L.P. is a leading, innovative automation technology company providing worldwide, customer-oriented solutions in the areas of safety for humans, machines and the environment. We develop environmentally-friendly products using ecological materials and energy-saving technologies. We are a trusted provider of safety services to leading national and international industrial companies. By providing viable solutions to the most complex safety issues, we help companies apply best manufacturing practices to optimize the availability and productivity of their plants worldwide.
Pilz has a tradition as a family-run company stretching back over 65 years. More than 2,200 staff, each one of them an ambassador for safety, make sure that our customers and their staff can work safely and free from injury. As a member of the Pilz ‘family’, you will work closely with customers, instilling confidence through individual consultations for flexible safety solutions and reliable service.
Interested candidates should email resumes/CVs and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pilz Automation Safety, L.P.
7150 Commerce Blvd.
Canton, MI 48187 USA