Since 1948, Pilz, a family-owned company has been setting standards in automation and control, and is most known today in the area of safety. We manufacture a full range of automation and control products. Our services start with product training and end at turnkey solutions for the safe automation of industrial machinery. We are a rapidly growing organization that strongly believes in continuous improvement.
Pilz Automation Safety LP is currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative to work from our US headquarters in Canton, MI.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Qualify, clear and track leads provided by marketing campaigns
- Distribute new customer kits
- Generate customer quotes
- General support of the Outside Sales team including (but not limited to): sending out product information; providing simple product crosses to outside sales, professional and/or customers (product identification); scheduling appointments for outside sales professionals
- Contact customers regarding “red label leads”
- Perform order entries on a limited basis
- Generate interest in Pilz events and training courses such as: CMSE ® - Certified Machine Safety Expert; trade shows; road shows; webinars
- Gather information on potential customers as directed by outside sales professionals
- Shipping and receiving of Pilz products on a limited basis
- Additional duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree and two (2) to three (3) years experience performing Inside Sales or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Intermediate Microsoft office user
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- A high level of autonomy
- Ability to accumulate and demonstrate technical knowledge
- Willingness to learn Pilz products and procedures
- Self-motivated, well-organized and team oriented
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Controls, Automation or similar technical program
- Two (2) to three (3) years’ experience performing Inside Sales for automation control
What We Offer
If you have what it takes to be a Pilzler, we offer an exciting work environment, along with a competitive salary and benefits package which includes company paid:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Short-/Long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Parental leave
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) contribution
- Opportunities for bonuses
- and much, much more
Pilz Automation Safety L.P. is a leading, innovative automation technology company providing worldwide, customer-oriented solutions in the areas of safety for humans, machines and the environment. We develop environmentally-friendly products using ecological materials and energy-saving technologies. We are a trusted provider of safety services to leading national and international industrial companies. By providing viable solutions to the most complex safety issues, we help companies apply best manufacturing practices to optimize the availability and productivity of their plants worldwide.
Pilz has a tradition as a family-run company stretching back over 65 years. More than 2,200 staff, each one of them an ambassador for safety, make sure that our customers and their staff can work safely and free from injury. As a member of the Pilz ‘family’, you will work closely with customers, instilling confidence through individual consultations for flexible safety solutions and reliable service.
Interested candidates should email resumes/CVs and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pilz Automation Safety, L.P.
7150 Commerce Blvd.
Canton, MI 48187 USA