Since 1948, Pilz, a family-owned company has been setting standards in automation and control, and is most known today in the area of safety. We manufacture a full range of automation and control products. Our services start with product training and end at turnkey solutions for the safe automation of industrial machinery. We are a rapidly growing organization that strongly believes in continuous improvement.
Pilz Automation Safety LP is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to work from our US headquarters in Canton, Michigan.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate and maintain records/reports primarily in Excel - Sales/Budget reports and Activity reports
- Support the General Manager on daily activities and projects as needed: Screening telephone calls and Emailing/faxing on GM’s behalf
- Coordinate/organize daily office needs including but not limited to: Stock office supplies and Customer record maintenance
- Coordinate/organize special events including but not limited to: Travel accommodations and Office lunches
- Maintain customer records - hard copy and electronic (Customer order filing and Non Disclosure Agreement processing)
- Assist other departments as needed (Specifically Human Resources & Marketing)
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree; two (2) to three (3) years experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- “Intermediate” to “Expert” level Excel user
- Fluency in Microsoft Office
- Exceptional planning, organizational, and time-management skills
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Possesses superb attention to detail
- Willingness to learn Pilz products and procedures
- Self-motivated, well-organized and team oriented
What We Offer
If you have what it takes to be a Pilzler, we offer an exciting work environment, along with a competitive salary and benefits package which includes company paid:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Short-/Long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Parental leave
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) contribution
- Opportunities for bonuses
- and much, much more
Pilz Automation Safety L.P. is a leading, innovative automation technology company providing worldwide, customer-oriented solutions in the areas of safety for humans, machines and the environment. We develop environmentally-friendly products using ecological materials and energy-saving technologies. We are a trusted provider of safety services to leading national and international industrial companies. By providing viable solutions to the most complex safety issues, we help companies apply best manufacturing practices to optimize the availability and productivity of their plants worldwide.
Pilz has a tradition as a family-run company stretching back over 65 years. More than 1,800 staff, each one of them an ambassador for safety, make sure that our customers and their staff can work safely and free from injury. As a member of the Pilz ‘family’, you will work closely with customers, instilling confidence through individual consultations for flexible safety solutions and reliable service.
Interested candidates should email resumes/CVs and cover letters to email@example.com.
Pilz Automation Safety, L.P.
7150 Commerce Blvd.
Canton, MI 48187 USA