What do you need to consider when commissioning new or modified machines? What safety aspects must be taken into account during machinery procurement? In this training course, the entire lifecycle is observed – from the decision to make an investment in a new or used machine through to the decommissioning or disposal of a machine. Another area of focus is how to draw up specification documents from a safety viewpoint. You will learn more about the aspects you need to consider when using machinery at new locations. This is especially important when a machine is to be commissioned in another country or under a different legal structure (placing on the market).
Risk-free machinery procurement
- Risk management and associated costs
- Roles and responsibilities of all individuals involved in the procurement process
- Procurement strategy: Supplier due diligence
- Machine specifications (specification document, requirements specification)
- Identifying suitable suppliers
- Drafting a machine purchase contract, contract process
- Handover of the machine/acceptance process before purchase
- Purchasing used equipment
- Cross-border use of machinery
- Cost-benefit analysis model
- Maintenance engineers
- Engineering managers, operations managers
- Health & safety managers/officers
- Group/Regional procurement and CAPEX/OPEX buyers
- Design engineers
- System integrators
Benefits to you
- Benefit from current practical expertise on the demand-led procurement of machinery.
- You receive recommendations for legally securing yourself and your company against faulty machines.
- Use the given resources in line with requirements, to identify and take into consideration all relevant issues in the procurement process.
You would like to book this training on a different date, or at a different site and/or to book a different training type? Please contact us. We are happy to inform you personally.Your individual enquiry