For the safe configurable small controller PNOZmulti 2, Version 11.0 of the corresponding software tool PNOZmulti Configurator is now available. Download for free, install, open, work intuitively! The software tool offers you state-of-the-art safety and for years has been the benchmark for safety software.
Get the basics for automation free!
From Version 11 there is a significant change in terms of licensing: the "basic" functionality version of the software tool PNOZmulti Configurator is now available to use without licence costs. The software can be downloaded free of charge and used in automation projects. A licence fee is still payable for "Advanced" software elements.
Significant innovation in Version 11
- "Basic" version has no licence costs
- New, higher performance software architecture
- Supports Windows 64 Bit system
- Streamlining of the product range: all 2nd generation base units such as PNOZ m B0, PNOZ m B1, PNOZ m B1 Burner and the new base unit PNOZ m B0.1
- All PNOZmulti 2 expansion modules, including the new relay output module PNOZ m EF 2DOR
- For functionally safe operating mode monitoring, the new "MSO flex LED" element is available for configuration of LED outputs. The LED indicators can be individually adapted, enabling high flexibility of use.
Version 11 is used to create new PNOZmulti 2 projects and to open and edit existing PNOZmulti 2 projects. Powerflow, diagnostics, error stack etc. are available as usual for commissioning and maintenance.
Version 10.14 "long-term-supported" version (released July 2021)
- Contains hardware from the product ranges PNOZmulti 2, PNOZmulti Classic and PNOZmulti Mini
- This version can be used to migrate PNOZmulti Classic or Mini projects to PNOZmulti 2
- Open, edit, create PNOZmulti Classic/Mini projects
- New PNOZmulti 2 hardware will now only be supported from Version 11.0 and above
Download now! No licence costs - Version 11 PNOZmulti Configurator
Flyer for safe small controllers PNOZmulti Configurator Version 11