CMSE ® – Certified Machinery Safety Expert is THE leading international qualification for machinery safety, with a TÜV certificate.
Jan 14, 2020
Become a CMSE ® – Certified Machinery Safety Expert!
In cooperation with TÜV NORD, Pilz offers the qualification to become a CMSE – Certified Machinery Safety Expert. The four-day course gives an overall view of the subject of machinery safety and is divided into five modules which convey comprehensive knowledge on and about the machinery lifetime cycle. The CMSE modules are standardised worldwide and are of a uniform level. The concluding TÜV NORD certificate has international validity.
By the end of the course the participants will be able to:
- Understand the requirements of Regulations and Standards in relation to machinery
- Discover how these may be applied to the design, build, maintenance and operation of machinery
- Recognize and identify the obligations to be met when specifying, designing or putting a machine into service
- Enhance their competence in designing safety systems
- Be qualified as a CMSE® – Certified Machinery Safety Expert (upon successful completion of the examination on day 4)
The seminar includes a multiple choice test. If the test is passed, the participants receive the internationally acknowledged TÜV NORD certificate of CMSE - Certified Machinery Safety Expert, which is valid for 4 years. The one-day recertification extends the validity for another four years.
Training sessions in Canada in 2020
|Langley , BC||
Montreal, QC (French class)
|Quebec City (French class)||April 14-17|
Do you want to apply to this training or receive more information about it?
Please send us an email to: email@example.com
Feel free to get in touch with us; firstname.lastname@example.org
Our experts would be happy to help!