CMSE ® – Certified Machinery Safety Expert is THE leading international qualification for machinery safety, with a TÜV certificate.
Jun. 4, 2021
Become a CMSE ® – Certified Machinery Safety Expert!
In cooperation with TÜV NORD, Pilz offers the qualification to become a CMSE – Certified Machinery Safety Expert. The four-day course gives an overall view of the subject of machinery safety and is divided into five modules which convey comprehensive knowledge on and about the machinery lifetime cycle. The CMSE modules are standardised worldwide and are of a uniform level. The concluding TÜV NORD certificate has international validity.
By the end of the course the participants will be able to:
- Understand the requirements of Regulations and Standards in relation to machinery
- Discover how these may be applied to the design, build, maintenance and operation of machinery
- Recognize and identify the obligations to be met when specifying, designing or putting a machine into service
- Enhance their competence in designing safety systems
- Be qualified as a CMSE® – Certified Machinery Safety Expert (upon successful completion of the examination on day 4)
The seminar includes a multiple choice test. If the test is passed, the participants receive the internationally acknowledged TÜV NORD certificate of CMSE - Certified Machinery Safety Expert, which is valid for 4 years. The one-day recertification extends the validity for another four years.
Training sessions in Canada in 2021
|Province||City||Date||Training and exam language|
|AB||Edmonton||October 12 to 15, 2021||English|
|BC||Kelowna||September 28 to October 1, 2021||English|
|BC||Langley||September 21 to 24, 2021||English|
|MB||Winnipeg||October 5 to 8, 2021||English|
|ON||Brockville/Ottawa||November 23 to 26, 2021||English|
|ON||Cobourg||December 7 to 10, 2021||English|
|ON||London||November 9 to 12, 2021||English|
September 7 to 10, 2021
October 26 to 29, 2021
November 16 to 19, 2021
|ON||Sudbury||August 17 to 20, 2021||English|
|QC||Drummondville||September 14 to 17, 2021||
|QC||Laval||April 27 to 30, 2021||French|
May 17 to 20, 2021
October 19 to 22, 2021
|QC||Quebec City||September 28 to October 1, 2021||French|
Please note: these dates are subject to change further due to the COVID-19 pandemic if regional restrictions force us to do so. All participants will be keeping updated with the latest news/changes.
- Would you like further information or want to apply to this training?
Please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would be happy to help!