System partners are companies that are certified by Pilz and offer complete solutions using Pilz safe automation technology.
From challenges to solutions. Systematically.
System partners are independent from Pilz. They provide support to machine manufacturers or operators worldwide in every industry, helping them to implement automation projects, starting with product selection and progressing to system implementation and validation of machinery.
Our system partners work with us closely at an international level and on a long-term basis. They are well acquainted with the use of our products and systems and provide a local service.
More information on system partners
Services provided by Pilz system partners
- System implementation for your plant and machinery projects
- Project planning and management for local and international projects
- Selection and purchase of all the necessary components for safety and automation
- Use of Pilz components and systems for automation technology
- Design and installation of electrical and control systems
- Programming of control and visualisation systems
- Commissioning of your systems
- Training on Pilz standard products and software for machine operators and maintenance staff
How to become a system partner
As a system partner you will be entering into a strategic partnership with us. Together we can offer customers worldwide the best engineering services, with a distinctive product portfolio and a unique brand of safety expertise. We are committed to working together to develop and implement sustainable solutions to meet the requirements of customers all over the world.
Become a partner for the strongest brand in safe automation!
Pilz Automation Safety Canada L.P.
6695 Millcreek Drive, Unit 8
Mississauga, ON, L5N 5R8
Telephone: +1 905 821 7459