The objective of the training is to put across to you the processes and standards that are important in the design and evaluation of safety-relevant control systems. This training addresses how ISO 13849-1 (standard for safety-relevant control systems) is applied in automation and in the design of plants. In addition, we present to you the requirements that result from the standard EN IEC 62061.
Safety Design Incorporating EN ISO 13849 and EN/IEC 62061
- Safety regulations and standards (introduction)
- Standards for safety-relevant control systems
- ISO 13849
- EN IEC 62061
- Detailed overview of the design principles for safety-relevant control systems
- Calculation of the safety integrity level (SIL) and performance level (PL)
- Use of the PAScal Safety Calculator
Developers, design engineers and planners in plant and machine engineering and control and automation technology.
Benefits to you
- Detailed evaluations from safety design
- Main architectures and alternatives in the design of safety-relevant control systems, including practical examples
- Advantages of a structured concept for the design of safety systems
- Tried-and-tested methods for your machine design
You would like to book this training on a different date, or at a different site and/or to book a different training type? Please contact us. We are happy to inform you personally.Your individual enquiry