Manual control units are used when work is being carried out in a plant or machine's danger zone. Use manually operated control devices, for example, to control machine functions by hand while the safety gate is opened.
Manually operated control devices PITjog
All risks under control with control devices
The advantages of the control devices at a glance
- Ability to work safely inside a plant or machine's danger zone
- Easy to monitor processes with the safety gate open
- Ergonomically moulded housing for comfortable operation
Features of the control devices
- Plastic housing with three pushbuttons
- Two pushbuttons for two-hand function and one pushbutton for the reset function
- Protection type IP50
- Robust synthetic housing
- Simple operation via pushbutton
- Coiled cable provides a large operating range
- Secure storage within its retainer
Hazards under control
Use the control devices for personal protection from potentially hazardous conditions. This is particularly relevant when the effect of the safety devices has to be partially or fully overridden while the machine is in a special operating mode.
The application areas for control devices usually include:
- Machine set-up
- Servicing work
- Process monitoring
- Test operations
Add the final touch to your solution!
Complete your solution and facilitate safe working in the danger zone of your plant or machinery! This can be done with control devices in combination with the approved analysis units by Pilz:
- Two-hand control relays P2HZ
- Safety relays PNOZ s6
- Safety relays PNOZ e2.1p
- Two-hand module of the PNOZmulti modular safety system
- Control systems of the automation system PSS 4000
The PITjog is therefore ready to be used in any industry sector!
Our product range: Manually operated control devices PITjog
Pilz Automation Safety Canada L.P.
6695 Millcreek Drive, Unit 8
Mississauga, ON, L5N 5R8
Telephone: +1 905 821 7459
Telephone: +1 888-315-PILZ (7459)