PNOZmulti Maintenance Workshop
The participants learn to operate the configurable safety relay system, PNOZmulti. They will be able to detect and eliminate faults that are displayed on the PNOZmulti. They will use multiple diagnostic functions on practical examples.
All topics are conducted with practical exercises on a PNOZmulti with typical expansion modules. Specific faults are simulated with a programmed device with safety relevant switches and actuators. The attendees will determine and eliminate faults using the diagnostic functions of the PNOZmulti and the PNOZmulti Configurator tool. (No programming will be covered)
- Hardware structure of the PNOZmulti base and expansion modules
- Program structure
- Decoding the status indicator LEDs
- Handling of the Service software
- Using the diagnostic functions Determine hardware and peripheral wiring faults
This course is for employees of the engineering, maintenance, service, and assembly departments.
- Basic knowledge of electronics.
- Experience with the setup and maintenance of machinery controlled by PLCs
- Students are required to provide their own computers and PNOZmulti Configurator software.