Technical specification ISO/TS 15066 defines biomechanical limit values for every region of the body to serve as a benchmark of a non-dangerous collision. In applications with human-robot collaborations (HRC) that observe the performance principle of force, it is necessary to use collision measurement in the validation phase to check whether these limit values are genuinely adhered to. The aim of the workshop is to perform force and pressure measurement and to interpret the measurement results correctly. This will enable you to carry out collision measurements independently in your own application.
Workshop on the HRC Collision Measurement Set for Standard-Compliant Human-Robot Collaboration
- Functions and operation of the HRC collision measurement set
- Force and pressure measurement
- Evaluation and interpretation of measurement results
- Measuring method
- Identification of measuring point
- Sensor positioning – correct attachment of the measuring instrument in the application
- Determining alternative position
- Collision measurement based on limit values of ISO/TS 15066
- Maintenance engineers
- Commissioning engineers
- Design engineers
- Project engineers
- Plant operators
- System integrators
After participation in the training, you will receive a certificate which is valid for four years. After this period, the certificate has to be renewed by attending the one-day workshop.
Benefits to you
- Benefit from experience gained in over 3,000 HRC measurements.
Pilz Emniyet Otomasyon Ürünleri ve Hizmetleri Tic. Ltd. Şti.
Kayışdağı Mahallesi Dudullu Yolu Caddesi Mecnun Sokak Duru Plaza No:7
Telefon: +90 216 5775550