The closer man and machine can work together, the more efficient work practices become. In this way, you can combine the capabilities of people and the advantages of robots like their strength, stamina and speed. The new type of collaborative robot, known as cobots, allow humans and robots to share the same working space at the same time. A safety fence is no longer needed. This type of collaboration increasingly requires new technologies and solutions. What conditions need to be met to ensure injury-free interaction between man and machine? How is the CE marking conformity assessment procedure carried out? We will show you what you need to take into account when evaluating an HRC (human-robot collaboration) application and which measures you need to implement.
Safe Human-Robot Collaboration
- Basic aspects of robot safety
- Safety solutions compliant with standards such as DIN EN ISO 10218-2 and ISO/TS 15066
- Risk assessments and safeguarding of collaborative robot systems
- Execution of risk assessments based on a sample application
- Significance of and need for validation
- Basic information about collision measurement
- Identification of measuring points and sensor positioning
- Collision measurement based on limit values of ISO/TS 15066
Your best path to qualification:
- Design engineering managers, technical engineering managers, design engineers
- Robot system integrators, programmers
- Safety officers
- Project engineers in production units
You will learn everything about the entire measuring method, including its implementation in accordance with ISO/TS 15066, in the workshop on the HRC Collision Measurement Set.
Benefits to you
- Increase the efficiency of the work processes by implementing safe human-robot collaboration.
- Learn about the use of relevant standards for your projects.
- Optimise your knowledge about the procedure to be followed as part of the risk assessment of robot systems.
Pilz Emniyet Otomasyon Ürünleri ve Hizmetleri Tic. Ltd. Şti.
Kayışdağı Mahallesi Dudullu Yolu Caddesi Mecnun Sokak Duru Plaza No:7
Telefon: +90 216 5775550