LoTo: Lock Out Tag Out
This training on Lock Out Tag Out will provide a detailed overview of the secific practices and procedures to safeguard employees from the unexpected energization or start up of machinery and equipment or the release of hazardous energy during service or maintenance activities.
Employees responsible for safe maintenance of machinery including Engineering Personnel, Electrical Engineering Personnel, Maintenance Personnel, Health and Safety Managers, and Production Managers.
- Gain knowledge to allow cost effective development, implementation and maintenance
- Consider all aspects of hazardous energy release
- Protect your employees safety and ensure preservation of equipment
- Benefit from a repeatable process for implementing LoTo for all equipment
- Take advantage of the practical guideline provided for LoTo
Download pdf: Training Manual LoTo 2012
Pilz do Brasil
|Duração||1 Day (9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)|
|Número máximo de delegados||On request|
|Datas e registro|