Machinery Safety Workshop
The Pilz Machinery Safety Workshop provides participants with essential safety engineering concepts, requirements and techniques that must be considered throughout the manufacturing life cycle for industrial equipment and systems.
Participants will have the opportunity to apply course material through performance-based activities.
The course utilizes the OSHA regulations and industry consensus standards to focus on the use of a risk assessment for the application of design-in safety for manufacturing equipment and systems.
A daily assessment ensures progress throughout the entire course.
The four day workshop will cover the following:
- Introduction to safety
- OSHA Act and OSHA standards
- Industry consensus standards
- European legislation, CE marking & European norms
- Ergonomics for machines
- Risk assessment theory
- Risk assessment workshop
- Machine guarding safety techniques
- Safety components and systems
- Safety distance calculations
- Thermal hazards
- Administrative measures
- Design for safety-related parts of control systems
- Functional standards ISO 13849-1 & IEC 62061
- Functional safety exercises
- Pilz PAScal safety calculator (software provided)
- Software requirements
- Pneumatics & Hydraulics
- Lock Out / Tag Out (LOTO)
- Access for minor servicing
|Order numbers||Please call 734-354-0272 with additional questions.|
|Maximum number of delegates||15|
|Price||Please call 734-354-0272 with additional questions.|
|Further informations||Please call 734-354-0272 with additional questions.
|Dates and registration|