PNOZmulti Basic Configuration Workshop
The participants will be able to program and run simple control functions of a machine simulation using the Windows based PNOZmulti Configurator.
This basic course is a step into the technology of the PILZ PNOZmulti programming using the PNOZmulti Configurator software.
- This course includes the PNOZmulti Maintenance Workshop, MULTI-SERV
- Program structure
- Basic input, logic, and output functions
- Timer and Counter handling
- Creation of a project simulating a simple machine cell
- Documentation function of the software
- Students are required to provide their own computers and PNOZmulti Configurator software.