PSS WIN-PRO Maintenance Workshop
The participants learn to operate the Programmable Safety System (PSS). They will be able to detect and eliminate faults that are displayed on the PSS. They will use multiple diagnostic functions on practical examples.
All topics are conducted with intensive and practical exercises on PSS SB 3006-3 systems. Specific faults are simulated with a programmed PSS with safety relevant switches and actuators. The attendees will determine and eliminate faults using the diagnostic functions of the PSS and the service software, PSS WIN-QLD. (No major programming will be covered)
- Hardware structure of the PSS 3000 Series
- Hardware structure of SafetyBUS p DI modules
- Hardwar e structure of PSSuniversal modules
- Program block structure (OB, PB, FB, SB and DB)
- Decoding the Error Stack
- Handling of the Service software (PSS WIN-QLD)
- Using the diagnostic functions
- Determine hardware and peripheral wiring faults
- Determining SafetyBUS p faults Change of PSS modules
This course is employees of the engineering, maintenance, service, and assembly departments.
- Basic knowledge of electronics.
- Experience with the setup and maintenance of machinery controlled by PLCs
- Students are required to provide their own computers and PSS WIN-PRO software.