PSS WIN-PRO Basic Programming Workshop
The participants learn to opoerate the Programmable Safety System (PSS). They will be able to detect and eliminate faults that are displayed on teh PSS. A practical applicaiton program simulating a machine cell will be developed in teh class exercises.
This basic course is a step into the technology of the Pilz PSS programming using the software, PSS WIN-PRO.
- This course includes the PSS WIN-PRO Maintenance Workshop, PSS-WSRV
- Program block structure (OB, PB, FB, SB and DB)
- Configuration of PSS and SafetyBUS p
- Structured programming of a PSS
- Basic operations of the LD / IL / FBD programming languages
- Block import function
- Timer and Counter handling
- User function blocks
- Creation of a programming project simulating a simple machine cell.
- Documentation function of the programming software
Students are required to provide their own computers and PSS WIN-PRO software with Transfer Line Standard Function Blocks.