Exporters and machine operators face complex compliance and legal issues whenever they import machinery from one country to another. Machinery that complies with the regulations and standards of one country may not conform to the regulations of another. However, the ability to operate machinery in another location without a huge outlay of time or cost is often key to a company's success.
Machinery Safety and International Compliance
Pilz - Your partner for International Compliance and Machinery Safety
Pilz works with your engineers to carry out the required assessment procedure and develop the necessary strategies to enable compliance with the respective ISO, IEC and ANSI standards and any other national or international standards.
Pilz can advise on production of the necessary legally required technical documents and - if necessary - handle applications to the statutory authorities. Thanks to our worldwide network, Pilz safety experts can provide the interpretation of the directives and regulations relevant to the country in which the machine is used.
As Part of the International Compliance, Pilz will
- Research the specific local regulations for machinery safety
- Produce the necessary technical documentation
- Support whatever modifications are necessary
- Implement the assessment procedure with the relevant approval authorities
- Assist with the on-site safety check
Your Benefit in International Compliance for Machinery Safety
- Rely on our network of experts to advise you of the local regulations
- Simplify the movement of machinery from one economic area / jurisdiction to another
- Benefit from our global recognition of the inspection centre of Pilz GmbH & Co. KG, Ostfildern for machinery and safeguarding devices, accredited from the DAkkS
- Depend on Pilz to handle your liability for compliance through managing technical barriers