McCormick Place, Chicago, IL
April 8-11, 2019
The closer man and machine work together, the more efficient work practices become. Which leads to safe interaction between human and robot demanding new technologies and solutions.
Stop by booth #8937 to see what Pilz has to offer in the field of Robotics! From services to products, Pilz can ensure your robot application is safe and productive.
Pilz is your partner for the safe automation of your robot application
- A portfolio of services that are tailored to the individual life cycle of a robot system, from process analysis to risk assessment and CE marking
- Safety solutions compliant with standards such as DIN EN ISO 10218-2 and ISO/TS 15066
- Collision measurement based on limit values of ISO/TS 15066
- Training in the requirements for robot safety
- Safe control systems, drive technology and sensor technology, such as the safe camera system SafetyEYE for zone monitoring and the protection of detection zones
- Active cooperation in international standards committees for safe human-robot collaboration
Pilz Certified Machinery Safety Experts will be on hand to discuss your robot applications as well as to demo our NEW Pilz Robot, Pilz Robot Measurement System (PRMS), line of gate locking devices and light curtains - all geared toward ensuring your robotic application is safe.
Attending the conference as well? Be sure to check out our own Elena Dominguez who will be giving a seminar on "Collaborative Robot Safety Overview & Risk Assessment" on Thursday, April 11th from 8-10am.
To learn more about the exhibition and conference, click here.
See you at booth #8937!