November 6-8, 2018
Hyatt Regency - Louisville, KY
Building a World-Class Safety Culture Isn't Out of Reach.
Take the Lead...
Attendees of the Safety Leadership Conference will learn how to integrate safety compliance into the culture of their business. Are you committed to taking the next step in achieving true safety leadership? Join us in Louisville, where you will:
- Learn how to implement best practices in your workplace
- Discover how to implement transformational safety leadership within your own company
- Acquire OSHA compliance guidance
- Improve your knowledge of plant floor safety technology
- Understand the key elements of a world-class safety construction safety program
Are You Ready to Transform Your Company’s Safety Culture?
Pilz is taking the lead by being a major sponsor of this Conference!
Our own Doug Sten, Safety Consultant, will also be presenting a Workshop:
Traditional LOTO Switches vs. System Isolation Equipment
Date: Tuesday, November 6
Time: 9:00 am - 11:30 am
Room: Kentucky Suite
This Workshop will review Lockout/Tagout (LOTO) procedures and relevant standards and concepts for achieving compliance, along with the advantages of System Isolation Equipment as an alternative. Topics will include:
- The challenges with manual disconnects
- The challenges with using a contactor as an isolator
- UL 6420 Equipment Used for System Isolation and Rated as a Single Unit
- OSHA acceptance for System Isolation Equipment use
Upon completion of this workshop, attendees will have a better understanding of LOTO requirements and how System Isolation Equipment may be a more appropriate alternative for their manufacturing facility.
Be sure to stop by Tabletop #13 as well. Our Certified Machinery Safety Experts will be on hand to discuss ways to help you keep your employees safe, your plant compliant and your business profitable.
Register today and join us! See you there!