Safe interlock and guard locking in one product with the new safety gate system PSENmlock.
21 Apr 2016
Safe interlock and guard locking - new safety gate system PSENmlock
The new safety gate system PSENmlock offers safe interlock and guard locking in one product. The latter is enabled by the dual-channel control of the guard locking. The switch is therefore particularly suitable for machines with dangerous overrun in which safe guard locking is also necessary up to PL d or PL e.
PSENmlock has LEDs on three sides of the housing for easily visible diagnostics when installed. The flexibly mounted actuator also ensures a high tolerance compensation â even with sagging gates.
Long service life and energy-saving
The mechanical robustness and a robust housing ensure a long service life. The guard locking without voltage by means of a bistable magnet reduces the energy consumption.
Benefits at a glance:
- Highest level of safety:
- Safe guard locking up to PL e
- Safe interlock up to PL e
- High holding force of 7500 N
- Easily visible diagnostics: LEDs on 3 sides of the housing
- Compact design: suitable for all 45 mm profiles, amongst others
- Long service life: sturdy housing and mechanical robustness
- No inadvertent activation of the guard locking by the integral reset lock
- Flexibly mounted actuator: high tolerance compensation â even with sagging gates