Compact modules with IP67 protection are now available, the PSS67 IO1 16FDI with SafetyNET p. Thanks to the fully encapsulated module electronics, the IP67 modules are particularly robust to dust and splashed water and guarantee full functionality even at temperatures of -30°C to +60°C. They can be installed directly on the machine and need minimal space, so that the cabling work is considerably reduced compared with cabinet-based systems. The optimum solution for installation outside of the control cabinet, in rugged industrial environments.
I/O modules PSS67 for the automation system PSS 4000
Your benefits at a glance
- Compatible with all previous components of the automation system PSS 4000 and configurable via the engineering software PAS4000
- Robust to dust and splashed water
- Low space requirement thanks to cabinet-free installation directly on the machine
- Less cabling work means reduced costs
- Greater flexibility thanks to the new opportunities available on modular plants
- SafetyNET p connection
- Micro SD card
- 16 safe digital inputs
- Protection type: IP67
- Can be configured with the PAS4000 software
- Can be fully integrated into the automation system PSS 4000
- Can be used for applications up to PL e
- Dimensions: 61.5 mm x 260 mm x 45 mm
Easy to integrate into the automation system's architecture!
The new PSS67 modules can be fully integrated into the automation system PSS 4000 and can be used for safety functions. As part of the automation system, PSS67 IO1 16FDI follows the same removable storage concept: You can save the whole device configuration on a securely integrated microSD card. This makes it easier to exchange devices, as you only need to switch the SD card. There is no need to reconfigure.
Our product range: I/O modules PSS67
Please wait while data is being loaded