The aim is to give the participants an understanding for the basic robot safety requirements. The training course covers, amongst other things, the assessment of risks in connection with the use of robot systems as the risks here are different from those on conventional machines. We show you the typical measures for risk reduction and the use of various safety strategies. In addition, it is stated how to guarantee high availability and productivity, while taking safety requirements into account.
Requirements for the safe application of robots
- Practical application of standards, including EN ISO 10218
- Relevant standards in terms of safety integration in robot cells
- Assessment of hazards in robot cells
- Basics of robot protective measures and safety technology
- Safe entry into the robot cell
- Control of hazardous power in robot cells
- The most common safety errors when integrating robot systems
- Typical measures to reduce risks
- Technical personnel who are responsible for maintaining the conformity of robot systems, including machinery designers
- Robot system integrators
- Maintenance staff
- Safety officers
- Project engineers in production units
Benefits to you
- Learn the correct application and implementation of relevant standards and directives.
- Reduce the complexity of safety solutions in order to raise productivity.
- Take account of possible risks from the design phase and set priorities accordingly.
- Assess your own existing plants in terms of safety in robot cells.