New PSENcode slim design includes magnetic latch
PSENcode slim NZ
With a slimline housing, multiple actuation directions, two operating distances and the option of a magnetic latch, the new PSENcode slim design from Pilz offers you a high degree of freedom when designing your safety system.
Coded safety switches PSENcode are used to monitor the position of guards and also for general position monitoring. Thanks to RFID transponder technology, the coded safety switches PSENcode combine maximum manipulation protection with the smallest space requirement.
The powerful magnetic latch available in certain versions has a 30N holding force, so you can prevent doors or flaps inadvertently swinging open without additional measures.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Maximum manipulation protection thanks to RFID transponder technology
- Versatile assembly on gates, covers or flaps
- Up to four actuation and approach directions, plus two different operating distances each
- Versions with 30N magnetic latch
- Meets the requirements of the new EN ISO 14119
- Can be used up to the highest category PL e