Use the new "Safe Ethernet Connection" to safely connect various systems to non-safety-related Ethernet.
Safe Ethernet Connection from Pilz
The safe connection of various systems to non-safety-related Ethernet is now achieved quite simply via software blocks. As a result, the control systems PSSuniversal PLC (PSS 4000) and PSS 3000 as well as the configurable control systems PNOZmulti - each with Ethernet interface - can be safely interconnected. Their existing architectures are simply expanded.
Benefits to you:
- Safe connection of various device classes via "Standard" Ethernet
- Safe Ethernet Connection is available as a software block for the various systems - No additional Gateway is required
- MeetsÂ international safety standards: EN/IEC 61508 to SIL CLÂ 3 and EN ISO 13849 to PL e
- 48 bits of data can be transmitted per safe Ethernet connection
- Can be used for all device classes of the systems PSSuniversal PLC, PSS 3000 and PNOZmulti withÂ Ethernet connection (Modbus TCP)