Reduce engineering work with Gateways for connecting various Pilz systems to CANopen and EtherCAT.
Network connection to CANopen and EtherCAT
The Gateways PSSnet are used to integrate the control systems PSSuniversal PLC and PSSuniversal multi, the motion control systems PMCprimo and the diagnostic devices PMI into EtherCAT and CANopen communication networks. Reduced engineering work is a characteristic of these Gateways. Diagnostics are quick and user-friendly thanks to LEDs on the device.
Benefits of the Gateways PSSnet:
- Reduced engineering work due to fixed, predefined
- The configuration is easy to adapt and expand via a web server - the IP address can be changed this way, for example
- There is no need for an additional configuration tool
- Diagnostics can be performed via status LEDs on the device;
more comprehensive diagnostics can also be performed
via the webserver
- In the web interface it is possible to display fieldbus data and
enter values, enabling easier commissioning and
Use the Gateways PSSnet to incorporate Pilz systems and components easily into your existing structures. Automation: complete and simple!