Experts from the automation world will be gathering at SPS IPC Drives 2016, Europe's leading exhibition for electrical automation, from 22 - 24 November 2016.
Whether you need machines with an elementary function range, machines with multiple axes or interlinked plant and machinery: Pilz always offers manufacturers and operators the complete solution for safety and automation.
See for yourself our product innovations and services for your complete automation solution at SPS IPC Drives 2016. We will be presenting these holistic solutions in Nuremberg in Hall 9, Stand 370 – We automate. Safely.
Our exhibition page contains all the information regarding our innovations and highlights. Arrange a personal appointment with our experts, download your free exhibition ticket and receive your very own gift!
We look forward to your visit!
Nov 22, 2016 - Nov 24, 2016
SPS IPC Drives Nürnberg
Pilz GmbH & Co. KG
Nuremberg exhibition centre
We automate. Safely.
See how this can be implemented on your plant and machinery live on our stand at SPS IPC Drives. We'll show you how humans and robots will work hand in hand in future – without safety fences. In our smart factory you can see for yourselves how the implementation of control tasks can be efficient, flexible and user-friendly thanks to distributed intelligence in a modular plant. Our table footballerswill also demonstrate how tasks can be performed with maximum performance using intelligent drive technology.
In Nuremberg you can experience how humans and robots can work together safely without using safety fences. Pilz will be exhibiting an HRC application for feature control, which is safeguarded in accordance with the principle of power and force limiting. The application at the exhibition has been CE certified by Pilz experts and can already be implemented in practice. The new collision measurement device from Pilz ensures standard-compliant validation of the application in accordance with the new ISO/TS 15066. Why not see for yourself!
The automation of the future needs solutions that can distribute control intelligence and are easy to manage. For several years now, a modular plant structure has been seen as the key to greater flexibility in production. With our Smart Factory Demonstrator, in Nuremberg we will be showing how customised products can be manufactured in a way that's fast, flexible and cost-efficient. Our intelligent production line consists of three different modules and manufactures personalised products. As a visitor to the exhibition you can have your own personalised product manufactured here.
Take an exclusive, advance look at our innovations in the field of products and services:
- PMIvisu – Visualisation panel with pre-installed visualisation software PASvisu
- Energy efficiency service – We will provide support as you introduce an energy management system in accordance with ISO 50001
- PNOZmulti 2 – For even larger automation projects and standard applications, the base unit PNOZ m B1 can be expanded by up to 13 modules on the right-hand side
- New motion control systems PMCprimo MC and PMCprimo C – Increase performance
- The first Type 3 light grid PSENopt II
- PSENopt II Type 4 – Robust light grid for finger and hand protection
- PSENopt slim – Small light grid, high level of safety
- PSENmlock – Safe interlock and guard locking in one product
- Safety device diagnostics – For less servicing and higher availability
- PMIcontrol – Operator and control terminal with integrated Soft PLC functionality
- PSSuniversal 2 – The next generation. A remote I/O system for safety and automation.
- PROBmdf – Standard-compliant safety and high-performance HRC with the Pilz collision measurement device
- PNOZmulti Mini – Compact control systems can now also be connected to the POWERLINK fieldbus system
We will be delighted to welcome you to SPS IPC Drives in Nuremberg and wish to make your journey as simple as possible. This page contains details of our location in the Nuremberg exhibition centre and also provides details of how to request a free entrance voucher
Secure your own free entrance voucher for SPS IPC Drives. Register using the registration number 1612322093 at sps-exhibition.com/tickets. Your very own entrance ticket will be sent to you be E-Mail.
The exhibition centre in Nuremberg.
Visit us in Nuremberg in Hall 9, Stand 370.