The safe motion monitoring modules for the configurable control systems PNOZmulti 2 ensure safe monitoring of your drives.
Jan 26, 2016
Motion monitoring with the control system PNOZmulti 2
The safe motion monitoring modules for the configurable control systems PNOZmulti 2 ensure safe monitoring of your drives, including now with safe stop SS1 and SS2. This makes your plant and machinery even safer and more productive. Expansion modules are available for safe monitoring of one axis or two axes.
Enhanced configuration thanks to new software feature
The safe motion monitoring modules for PNOZmulti 2 are easily configured using the software tool PNOZmulti Configurator. A new software feature is used for the first time on the motion monitoring modules: an independent module program (mIQ) is configured, which is executed on the module. This brings significant benefits to you as the user: fine granular configuration of several monitoring areas, such as velocity or rotational speed, with local execution on the expansion module. That means greater flexibility for you as the user.
Your benefits at a glance
- Safety functions implemented in accordance with EN 61800-5-2 for adjustable speed electrical power drive systems
- Maximum flexibility due to the new module program technology (mIQ): Can be configured with the usual simplicity in the PNOZmulti Configurator
- Fast reaction times: 4-6 ms cycle time, as time-critical subprocesses run in the module, lightening the load on the base unit
- Maximum safety: simple configuration of the functions using certified software blocks in the PNOZmulti Configurator
- High availability: Comprehensive motion monitoring functions
- Productive plant and machinery: with PNOZmulti you can reduce costs while enjoying maximum safety
The new feature mIQ is available from Version 10.0.0 of the PNOZmulti Configurator. You can download the demo software from our download area (for registered users). Purchasing a licence converts the demo software to a full version.
Please note: A new software licence is required from each new version, any existing licence will no longer be valid.